Monday, January 7, 2013

Pantry challenge


 Thanks to Good Cheap Eats for doing this. I need some fun back in my kitchen!

I might as well - since I already was in my own "challenge".  Misery loves company and here I thought I was the only one, eating through my pantry/freezer and whatever I can find this month.

 Of course my reasons are different. No paycheck for the month of January and no backup savings account with 3-6 months of income saved away. Oops! Sorry, we were too busy paying bills to save any money! See my own 31 Day challenge

So I happily joined on - to see how others are doing it. I already posted my inventories yesterday. See Pantry and Freezer/and meat proteins

I meet the nicest people this way - we all share a food bond. 



4 comments:

  1. I am going to post a link to your blog on mine!! Since a nice sized group of my friends are doing the whole austerity thing, I know you are, too...we may as well all check out each other's blogs. And, anyhow...I love yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog. I just followed you back & can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jillian. I have to pop on over to see how its going for you.

      Delete

Thanks for your kind comments and suggestions.

Blog Archive

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Past Cheap Reads